Just Keep The Dog

Just Keep The Dog

JKTD News

Thank you to all who support Just Keep The Dog. Our Facebook page currently has 4,118 dog lovers!!! How awesome is that!



Upcoming Holiday!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

So it's a day before the Fourth of July and it's beautiful out.  The sun is out but the breeze is so wonderful that I just have to take my kids and Bruce on an outing.  I snuck about ten work minutes to look online for things to do this holiday.  I found a few things I could do.

There's a place called Garden of the Gods, which many people go to take pictures of giant rocks and gorgeous scenery.  When I hear "giant rocks" I think of dirt.  Lots of it.  And I'm not really that fond of getting dirt all up in my eyes.  But I've never been there and it's dog-friendly so as long as I bring a portable doggie bowl and some water, we should be fine.  I'll have to think about it.

Then there's a place called Manitou Springs.  It's a little town that is so charming, filled with outdoor farmers' markets, food and music.  I'm hoping it's dog-friendly because I'd really love to check it out.  It seems like it might be cooler with more opportunities for shade.

There are tons of other things to do in Colorado Springs and many of these things are dog friendly.  I'm sure I'll find something fun for all of us to enjoy.  If not, I'll settle for taking Bruce to a dog park and a visit to the groomers... don't tell Bruce, though.

Ah well, sorry this is a boring post.  Just a ramble of thoughts, really.  I was hoping that if I typed out ideas more would come to me.  But it didn't work out that way.  Ah well. 

May your Fourth of July be filled with love, family and friends.  Please remember our fallen who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom.

Much love,
Bruce's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

We're on Dogsey!

Dogsey - for dog news, articles and the worlds largest Dog Forum!

Blogroll

Most Reading